Wednesday, March 26, 2014

We ARE the World



I first virtually "met"  other MJ fans on Facebook on a big group page.  Over time about 30 or so of us created our own group page.  Now almost 5 years later, these amazing women and I  are still relating and bonding.   Over the almost 5 years, we have laughed, admired, discussed, cried and loved Michael.  As happens with women, we began to share other parts of our lives with each other.  We soon came to find out that we may live in all parts of the world and speak different languages, but our similarities by far outweigh our differences.  We cry the same, we laugh the same, we hurt the same, and most importantly we love the same.  Through our connection with Michael we all speak his language, the language of LOVE.   We do truly live out his words, with a little twist ;)

♫If you’re thinkin’ of being my brother (or sister ), it don’t matter if you’re black or white ♫

2 comments:

  1. I wish you the best with your new blog��

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you the best also, what a beautiful entry! I remember quite a lot those days on KF's Facebook page... I'm glad we're still in touch :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful of each other and Michael when you comment. Your comments are welcome and appreciated. Any rude comments will be deleted.