Sunday, November 2, 2014

The passing of "D.S"

This morning as I was on my walk, I was thinking about the news of the passing of Tom Sneddon.  I read the obit and the bulk of it was about Michael.  Is that supposed to be all that this person accomplished in life?   The failure to convict an innocent man?  The biggest case of his career and he failed miserably.

  I asked a few of my friends if they knew who he was and none of them had ever heard of him.  Obviously I wasn't asking any Michael Jackson fans.   I was curious to hear the response and it was as I expected.  They had never heard his name before. 

I cannot and will not put out negative energy for this person. It is a fact of life that we all will die and truthfully the only reason his name is in any other papers beyond Santa Barbara is because he is linked with Michael. In one or two days no one will even be commenting on his death nor his life. However 5+ years later, people both fans and non-fans are still commenting on Michael.



That being said, I don't want to waste too much thought, time or energy on this person beyond commenting that he passed and the words to this song in my head.

"He out shock in every single way
He'll stop at nothing just to get his political say
He think he bad cause he's BSTA
I bet he never had a social life anyway
You think he brother with the KKK?
I know his mother never taught him right anyway
He want your vote just to remain TA.
He don't do half what he say"


PEACE



  http://youtu.be/0B7s_jxHXKg?list=RD0B7s_jxHXKg

1 comment:

  1. Perfectly said Jody! He is gone and forgotten by 99.9% of the public however Michael is still very much in our minds and hearts because of the amazing man he was.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful of each other and Michael when you comment. Your comments are welcome and appreciated. Any rude comments will be deleted.