Monday, April 28, 2014

Michael is always relevant

By now, I'm sure you have all heard the news about the Clippers' owner Donald Sterling and his racist remarks.  So far, they haven't said the audio recording that has been going around is authentic. Apparently Major League Baseball is affected as well.  The  Dodgers in particular.  On the recording there is  a comment about Dodgers outfielder, Matt Kemp:

"V: I didn't remove Matt Kemp and Magic Johnson, but I thought—
DS: Why?
V: I thought Matt Kemp is mixed, and he was OK, just like me.
DS: OK.
V: He's lighter and whiter than me.
DS: OK.
V: I met his mother."

How did Matt Kemp respond?  He changed his walk-up music (when he goes up to bat)  to 'Black or White'.  Michael and his music  are always relevant.

Read the whole story at the link


http://www.upi.com/Sports_News/2014/04/28/Matt-Kemp-changes-walk-up-song-to-Black-or-White-in-response-to-Donald-Sterling-recording/1661398722756/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of each other and Michael when you comment. Your comments are welcome and appreciated. Any rude comments will be deleted.